英語會話好用句—餐廳用語

◎ 主題句

Could I have a glassof wine?
(我可以來杯葡萄酒嗎?)
想在餐廳享用美味的料理,先從找對餐廳開始。
打聽餐廳訊息
●這附近有好吃的餐廳嗎?
Is there a goodrestaurantnearby?

●你可不可以推薦一家提供本地菜色的餐館?
Could you recommend a good restaurant for local food?

●我想去平價的餐廳。
I’d like to go to an inexpensive restaurant.

●我不想花超過五十美元。
I’d like to spend less than fifty dollars.

●最近的法式餐廳在哪裡?
Where is the nearest French restaurant?

●他們的營業時間到幾點?
What time do they close?
預約餐廳
●我想預訂今晚的座位。
I’d like to make a reservation for tonight.

●我沒預約。還有空位嗎?
I didn’t make a reservation. Can I get a seat?
點菜
●你們有中文菜單嗎?
Do you have a Chinese menu?

●你推薦什麼菜?
What do you recommend?

●今日特餐是什麼?
What is today’s special?

●您想點什麼,先生?
What would you like to order, sir?

●我要火腿加蛋。
I’ll have the ham and eggs.

●你的蛋要怎麼吃?
How would you like your eggs?

●請給我炒蛋。
Scrambled, please.

●您要喝點什麼嗎?
What would you like to drink?

●請給我牛奶。
Milk, please.

●請再給我一杯飲料。
May I have another drink?
抱怨食物
在餐廳用餐時,有時也會發生一些狀況,讓你不得不當場對服務生提出抱怨。

●菜裡面有根頭髮
There is a hair in my food.

●抱歉,我點的不是這道菜。
I’m sorry, but this is not what I ordered.

●我不認為我點了這道菜。
I don’t think I ordered this.

●我點的菜還沒上。
I have not gotten my order yet.

●我點了三杯茶,可是只來了兩杯。
I ordered three cups of tea. But we only got two.
其他用餐好用句
●可以再給我一些麵包嗎,麻煩你?
May I have some more bread, please?

●我想要一杯水。
I’d like a glass of water.

●我要蘇打水,麻煩你。
Carbonated water,1 please.

●非常好吃。
This is very good.

●你們有沒有素菜?
Do you have vegetarian2 dishes?

●我想試試本地料理。
I would like to try some local food.

●麻煩告訴我這道菜怎麼吃好嗎?
Would you tell me how to eat this?

結帳
●麻煩結帳。
Check, please.

●我們各付各的。
Let’s split the bill.

●晚餐算我的。

Dinner is on me.
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    zerosmall 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()