商務必備:15種商務英語電話應答

 

  情況一:打電話的人找的是你自己

  Is Daisy there Daisy 在嗎?)

  This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 This is he.

  You’re speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她說話。

(注:男的用You‘re speaking/talking to him.

  This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.

  That’s me. 我就是。

  情況二:打電話的人要找的人不在

  May I speak to Mr. Gates (請問 Gates 先生在嗎?)

  He’s not here right now. 他現在不在這裏。

  He’s out. 他出去了。

  He’s in a meeting right now. 他現在正在開會。

  You’ve just missed him. 你剛好錯過他了。

  He’s just stepped out. 他剛好出去了。

  情況三:打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言

  Can I talk to Mark (我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?)

  He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message

  他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?

  He’s not available right now. Can I take a message

  他不在, 我可以幫你傳話嗎?

  情況四:打電話的人問他要找的人何時回來

  Do you know when he will be back

  你知道他什麼時候會回來嗎?

  I’m sorry. I don’t know.

  抱歉, 我不知道。

  I have no idea. 我不知道。

  He should be back in 20 minutes.

  他應該二十分鐘內會回來。

  情況五:打電話的人問他要找的人在哪里

  Do you have any idea where he is

  你知道他在哪里嗎?

  Sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

  He’s at work right now. Do you want his (cell ) phone number

  他現在在上班。你要不要他的(手機)電話號碼?

  情況六:打電話的人要找的人不在, 願意接受對方的留言

  Can I leave a message 我可以留個話?

  Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 請繼續。

  Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

  當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。

  Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

  當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。

  情況七:接受對方留言時聽不清楚, 希望對方重複

  When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212

  他回來後, 能不能讓他打 206 5551212 這個號碼給我?

  Can you repeat again, please 能不能請你再重複一次?

  (Say) Again, please 再說一次好嗎?

  Pardon 抱歉。(請再說一次)

  Come again, please 再說一次好嗎?

  I’m sorry 抱歉。(請再說一次)

  情況八:對方希望留話, 怕聽錯了, 不想接受對方的留言

  May I leave a message 我能否留個話?

  You know what My English is not that great, and I don’t want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later I’m sorry.

  你知道嗎? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想聽錯話。你介意稍後再打來嗎? 我很抱歉。

  If you don’t mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine My English is not very good.

  如果你不介意的話, 能否請你再打一次, 然後在答錄機上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

  情況九:打電話的人要找的人是別人, 請對方稍等

  Is Brandon there Brandon 在嗎?

  Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。請稍等。

  Hold, please. 請稍等。

  Hold on, please. 請稍等。

  Let me see if he’s here. Hang on. O.K.

  我看看他在不在。等一下, 好嗎?

  情況十:對方打錯電話

  Can I speak to Alexander Walker

  我可以和 Alexander Walker 說話嗎?

  Alexander Walker I’m sorry, but there’s nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker

  抱歉, 這裏沒這個人。

  Im sorry. I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number.

  抱歉, 恐怕你打錯電話了。

  What number did you dial 你打幾號?

  情況十一:跟對方要求跟(打電話的人)剛剛已經通過話的人再講話

  Can you put Daisy back on I forgot to tell her something.

  你能否請Daisy再來聽電話呢? 我忘了跟她講一件事。

  Sure. Ill go get her. 當然! 我這就去叫她。

  情況十二:電話沒人接(或答錄機)

  旁人/你 (接電話的人)

  Is he there 他在嗎?

  No one is there. 沒人在。

  Nobody answered. 沒人接。

  No. I got the answering machine. 沒有! 是答錄機。

  情況十三:電話打不通

  Did it go through (電話)打通了嗎?

  The line was busy. 電話忙線。

  I got the busy signals…… 電話忙線。

  情況:十四:(因自己忙等原因)請別人去接電話

  Paul, can you answer the phone Im busy. Paul

  你能不能去接電話? 我在忙。

  Can you get it, Paul My hands are tied. Paul.

  你能不能去接電話? 我現在不能接。

  Yes, dear. 是的, 親愛的。


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 zerosmall 的頭像
    zerosmall

    習慣成失落...

    zerosmall 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()